Bishop Franz Jung of Würzburg, Germany, is "totally fascinated" by Pope Leo XIV, praising him for emphasising unity and opposing "nationalism". The bishop offered this praise in an interview with K-TV.org on 15 May. He also applauded Leo XIV’s willingness to confront powerful political figures and praised him for "standing up to Trump". "That impresses me greatly," said Bishop Jung. He added: "I rejoice very much in this calm, thoughtful manner." He also revived discussion of his favourite topics: married priests ('viri probati'), the position of women in the Church, and whether lay people could be authorised to preach — a practice which is already widespread and even expected in many German dioceses. Bishop Jung identified only one minor problem within the German Synodal Way: insufficient coordination with Rome. According to him, the German bishops now want to "take the next steps" together with the Vatican. #newsOevherwnwz
Cardinal Tucho Fernández, head of the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith, is preparing yet another blah-blah Vatican document about the “transmission of the faith.” According to ElConfidencialDigital.com (May 19), the upcoming document will focus on: - why faith is no longer being passed from one generation to another in many countries, - possible causes for declining religious practice and belief, - the importance of liturgy, - the “deepening of the question of inculturation, so present in Saint John Paul II.” The document is being prepared in consultation with bishops’ conferences worldwide and in collaboration with the Dicastery for Evangelization. Leo XIV Keeps Tucho, a Rumoured Homosexual, in Office On September 18, 2023, the Argentine Sister Lucía Caram claimed on the Spanish TV program 'Cuentos Chinos' on Telecinco that Francis had appointed a practicing homosexual to “one of the most important dicasteries” of the Roman Curia dealing with protection issues, apparently …অধিক
spirit not holy where truth is not respected. weaponizing false compassion using sinners vulnerabilities' as religious rebellion to enslave the masses keep people in vice.
The German Bishops’ Conference gave Leo XIV a "very clear vote in favor of the female diaconate", Bishop Franz Jung of Würzburg told Mainpost.de on May 19. Now it is up to Leo XIV "to decide how things proceed," Bishop Jung added. The issue remains on the agenda and, in his view, it will "not be pushed aside from anytime soon". Picture: Franz Jung, Pressebild, #newsBbnnzwjvvu
German Clown Liturgy: Future and end of Novus Ordo On May 14, during Germany’s Katholikentag in Würzburg, a “clown liturgy” was held at Stift Haug Collegiate Church as part of the national Catholic gathering. This "Liturgy of the word" featured 18 clowns who used theater, music, dance, and staged performances to present themes of courage, hope, and “being found and saved.”
Es gab beim Katholikentag einfach eine literarische Clown-Messe.
Please, please @chris griffin and @la verdad prevalece let us have peace. Peace among Brethren. We must be unified during this darkness to stand against the enemies of Christ and those who hate the Faith.
Archbishop Marcelo Colombo of Mendoza, president of the Argentine Episcopal Conference, has denied receiving any formal reprimand from the Vatican regarding the reception of Holy Communion, according to a report by InfoVaticana.com. The controversy began after ElWanderer.com claimed last week that both Archbishop Colombo and Bishop Gabriel Barba of San Luis had been reprimanded by the Vatican because they had prohibited kneeling to receive Communion. Archbishop Colombo described the reports as “a lie” and “fake news”. Speaking to Radio María, Archbishop Colombo insisted that 'there is nothing' to the story, adding that he had never received any official communication from the Vatican on the matter. Picture: Marcelo Colombo, Gabriel Barba, #newsLiksvbxwun
The Vatican has NOT reprimanded the leftist and anti-Catholic Argentine militants—Marcelo Colombo and Gabriel Barba—invalidly appointed as "bishops" by the false pope Bergoglio.
Two priests and a subdeacon of the Transalpine Redemptorists have fled from the monastery island of Papa Stronsay, Scotland, according to PressAndJournal.co.uk on May 20. The three reportedly coordinated their departure with Bishop Hugh Gilbert of Aberdeen, who is expected to establish a new community with them in his diocese. They are said to have secretly contacted the bishop using a monastery laptop and left the island by boat without informing their superiors. The plan was discovered on the laptop on the day of their departure. Father Anthony Mary criticized the men for leaving in secret. “They left on the evening boat, and we have heard nothing since — no word, no explanation, nothing,” he said. He also accused Bishop Hugh Gilbert of having “worked against us.” Father Michael Mary, founder of the Transalpine Redemptorists, said the three left because of “theological differences.” The departure came shortly after the community published a manifesto rejecting the legitimacy of …অধিক
Worse than Germany: During Pope Leo XIV’s visit to Spain in June, the Archdiocese of Madrid will not be providing confessionals at any of the large-scale events or during the youth vigil. Instead, 'listening spaces' staffed by lay pastoral workers who have received specific training for this purpose. These spaces will be located along Paseo de la Castellana. Sara de la Torre, the press speaker for the Archdiocese of Madrid, told the Substack.com account ‘The Pillar’ that the “listening spaces” do not replace confessions, but complement them. Catholics should look to confess at any of Madrid's many parishes. The “listening spaces” are intended for those who wish to have a conversation, and are “something different”. On 6 June, during the youth vigil in Plaza de Lima, there will be no confessionals. At previous church gatherings in recent decades, such as World Youth Days, the presence of priests hearing confessions was at least a sign of Catholicism and the sacrament of reconciliation. …অধিক
Murder of the monks of Tibhirine On the night of 26–27 March 1996, seven monks of theTrappist orderfrom theOur Lady of the Atlas Abbeyof Tibhirine nearMédéa,Algeria, were kidnapped during theAlgerian Civil War. They were held for two months, andfound dead in late May 1996.The circumstances of their kidnapping and death remain controversial; theArmed Islamic Group(Groupe Islamique Armé, GIA) claimed responsibility for both, but in 2009, retired General François Buchwalter reported that the monks were killed by the Algerian army. Murder of the monks of Tibhirine - Wikipedia
Wednesday, 21st May 1913 T. B. Felder Repudiates Report of Activity for Frank Wednesday, May 21st, 1913 Stories That He Was Retained by Prisoner's Friends Silly, He Declares. Mystery piles up upon mystery in the Phagan case. Colonel Thomas B. Felder was asked Wednesday afternoon by The Georgian to reply to rumors circulating on the street, all making the general charge that he had been retained by friends of Leo Frank, prisoner in the Phagan case, and that his object in bringing the great detective, William J. Burns, here, was not to aid the prosecution. Colonel Felder said: "Any stories to that effect are silly and ridiculous—if nothing worse. Anybody who knows me or Mr. Burns knows that we would not lend ourselves to any scheme to block justice. Mr. Burns in hunting down a criminal can not be stopped. He could have made a million dollars by listening to the importunities of friends of the McNamaras in the dynamiting cases, but he is above price." Loath to Discuss Rumors. Mr. Felder …অধিক
What everyone should know about misoprostol-only abortions Carole Novielli · Richard Dur, the executive director of Prolife Alberta, recently wrote an op-ed in which he shared the shocking statistic that 17 babies were born alive following botched abortions in the province of Alberta, Canada, in 2025. According to Dur, none of those babies received medical treatment following their births; instead, all were left to die. Reports reveal that 17 babies were born alive following botched abortions in Alberta in 2025. According to Prolife Alberta, those babies were all left to die. Canadian law states that any child born alive is required to receive medical care, yet Alberta Health Services policy appears to let parents and doctors decide whether or not a baby will be given treatment. Alberta Health Minister Adriana LaGrange has promised to look into the matter. The information shared in Dur's exposé is also found on the website lefttodie.ca, which confirms that the numbers were provided …
Try Listening to Books Today! Tired of reading long texts? Speechify reads to you in the voice of your favorite celebrities! With AI technology, multilingual support, and over 500k happy users. Listen to books, emails, and more on the go!